Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New York City, New York: June 10, 2012

Our anniversary day :) 

  Zach and I rose early and had breakfast at Cafe Bean. It is a little cafe on the same block as our hotel. It had some amazing waffles. They were mini-waffles made just for me. Or well, for anyone who ordered it!

this vanilla latte woke me up


my waffle was covered with strawberries, chocolate, and whipped cream
  
zach ordered this one: bananas, whipped cream, chocolate, and caramel

 




We spent some of our day in a museum. We are two huge nerds but I wouldn't have it any other way!









he's such a cute nerd ;)


glad i don't live on the sun




After the museum, we took the Staten Island Ferry and saw the Statue of Liberty.











By this time we were both starving! We had dinner at Lombardi's. They are the oldest (and first) pizzeria in the United States.









mmmmm, yum

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye